2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 22:24
- Classic ceiling and walls
- Classic bedroom floor
- Classic bedroom accessories
- Pastel colors in the interior
- Design options
- Pros and cons of a bedroom in light colors
- Color solution for the bedroom
- Pay attention to details
In childhood, we all imagined ourselves as heroes of fairy tales, many of us were princes and princesses, kings and queens, dreamed of living in luxurious and luxurious palaces or castles. But we grow up, childhood dreams remain dreams, and we understand that in adulthood everything is completely different. But a piece of this little childhood memory can still be taken with you into adulthood. And do this by creating a classic-style bedroom in bed colors or, in other words, a royal bedroom. Warm shades of beige and yellow in a classic-style bedroom is a room that should breathe grandeur, grace and beauty. Be comfortable and at the same time provide a sense of peace. The only drawback of this whole venture is that decorating a bedroom in a classic style is expensive.
Classic ceiling and walls
The classic style is one of the main places for the ceiling. It can be a standard white backlit ceiling, decorated with stucco or other elements in the form of friezes and columns. It can also be a stretch ceiling, stylized as frescoes with biblical subjects.
The walls in the bedroom should be decorated primarily with environmentally friendly materials. In the design you can use:
- textiles or painting on the walls;
- high-quality decorative plaster;
- natural stone or ceramics.
Ceramic tiles from the Kerama Marazzi collection may come in handy here. This tile is made in an oriental style, imitates the texture of yew wood and has a miniature decor with stylized floral designs similar to Japanese hieroglyphs. The tile is available in two colors: beige and brown. Decorating one of the walls or part of the wall with such tiles will create an extraordinary decor and give your bedroom an atmosphere of sophistication and elegance.
Classic bedroom floor
The bedroom floor should be the main decoration and it is very important to use good quality flooring. It can be artistic parquet made from expensive wood species or marble flooring. But one of the best solutions would be to use Code floor tiles from Italon. Bright, elegant, sparkling and mesmerizing to look at, these are perhaps just a few of the characteristics of this ceramic tile that will give your space a luxurious look.
If you have settled on a porcelain stoneware flooring, the choice is not easy - the manufacturers have tried to surprise even the most sophisticated buyers. For example, the collection of the Russian factory Kerama Marazzi will create an effect. A collection of two shades: beige and gray, which gives you the opportunity to bring your design ideas to life as accurately as possible. This tile can also be used as a decorative insert, which may look even more impressive.
But the collection of the Italian company, Italon Code tiles, makes it possible to decorate walls and floors so that they are in harmony in shades, textures, decors.
Classic bedroom accessories
The main rule when choosing accessories for the bedroom should be harmony and restraint. With a monochromatic design of the walls, they can be decorated with paintings in frames of expensive wood or in gilded frames. The drawing in the painting should match the style of the room.
A luxuriously framed massive mirror, various figurines and ornamental plants will become special decorations of the room. An important rule when decorating a room in a classic style is a balance of colors and a harmonious combination of all items with each other. Stick to this rule and you will have your own unique bedroom in a classic style. Learn how to arrange decorative elements.
Pastel colors in the interior
What can the interior of his home tell about a person? A lot: what is his social status, temperament, whether his life is full or monotonous, does this person have an artistic taste and much more you can see by looking closely. You can often learn about the character of the owner and the rhythm of his life by paying attention to the color scheme in the rooms.
As a rule, busy people prefer pastel colors in the interior. They come home and want to be enveloped in warmth, and their eyes are pleasantly rested in light, unobtrusive tones. You can decorate a room in pastel colors regardless of the chosen style.
A bedroom in pastel colors always looks graceful and gentle, and is very suitable for women. If you want to make a men's bedroom, you should dwell on blue and blue tones, with the addition of shades of green. In any case, light powdery tones will bring freshness and softness to the interior, which is very appropriate in the bedroom. Usually, when designing interiors, one of the following three schemes is used:
- A neutral tone is used as the base, and pastel as an additional one. Examples: beige and light blue, gray and pastel pink, delicate brown and mint.
- Both as a base and as an additional pastel colors are used. In this case, you can combine any shades, for example, blue and pink, blue and lilac, lemon and mint, coral and turquoise. All pastel colors are in perfect harmony with each other, so you can pair up to your liking without risking mistakes.
- Three or even more pastel shades are used at once in various combinations. Do not be afraid that the result will turn out too bright - pastel colors soften color combinations, and the finished interior will be joyful and at the same time delicate.
- Light beige is most suitable as a thinner color for pastel shades. White, brown, gray can also play this role, but nevertheless, designers consider beige, milk, cream, cream to be the most suitable. Gray is used in cases when they want to bring cool notes to the interior, and brown will allow you to include vintage elements in it.
If you are creating an interior from scratch, make sure that not only the colors of the walls and accessories are combined with each other, but also the furniture harmonizes, and the flooring matches the entire environment. In such an interior, simple furniture is appropriate. Possible graceful, sculptural lines, metal elements. Glass tables, mirrors on the walls will do. The flooring should also be simple - you can buy porcelain stoneware tiles, laminate imitating parquet or tiles.
If you want to add a drop of luxury - get a rug of the right shape. Its color should match the accessories in the room. Moreover, the carpet can be dark in color.
Pros and cons of a bedroom in light colors
For bedrooms, light colors are best suited, and it is not for nothing that they are becoming more and more popular. This is due to a number of positive aspects of such an interior, namely:
- Increases the space visually, makes it more voluminous and creates the feeling that there is much more space, especially for small rooms. There are many options for choosing an interior, as light colors have become part of most styles.
- Light colors are more versatile, a wide variety of patterns and combinations can suit them, the design solution will become more interesting due to the wide variety of possible options.
- Such a room is more positive, elegant, filled with freshness and sophistication, at the same time they have a calming effect on the nervous system, which is just important for the bedroom. Even if there is a shortage of natural light in the room, the light colors will still make it much lighter and fresher. In addition, the choice of furniture in this case will become easier and less costly.
Along with the pluses, you can always highlight the negative aspects. In this case, it is worth noting that such an interior also needs to be properly designed so that it is not gloomy and boring, nevertheless, certain interesting details are still required. In addition, the bright bedroom will have to be cleaned more often.
Color solution for the bedroom
The interior, decorated in a classic style, should combine only noble shades of calm and muted bed tones.
Cream, sand or coffee colors in combination with white are very suitable. To add a special charm to your bedroom, use gilding in moderation.
One of the main decorations of a room can be a window if you order a window sill tiled with mosaics. Such a window sill will bring a touch of modernity and chic to your bedroom design. One of the options for facing the window sill can be a mosaic. It looks much juicier and more effective than other mosaics and is easy to install. Of course, the best solution is to use natural stone as a window sill.
The curtains on the windows should be in the same style. It is best to choose suitable curtains made of heavy fabric with lambrequins combined with light and shiny organza.
Pay attention to details
If you decide to create a calming atmosphere at home, the style of an old country house is perfect: light, as if faded warm colors, comfortable wooden furniture, pillows on the sofa and the obligatory presence of natural fabrics (cotton, wool, etc.).
If patterns are present, they should also be calm - flowers, stripes or checks. Wood or light brown porcelain stoneware is best suited for the floor. Do not underestimate the presence of trinkets - it is the little things that give the interior integrity, and the room comfort.
This style will look great in the kitchen and bedroom. Do you want to achieve a harmonious color scheme in the apartment, but make the living room more dynamic? Add bright colors with accessories such as figurines, pillows, vases, etc. And then, believe me, no one can say that pastel colors are boring and monotonous. Before starting a renovation, think carefully about what colors you want to see on the walls, on the floor, how they will be combined and in what style you would like to see the room. The more details are taken into account "on the shore", the more interesting the result will be at the end.