2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
- Features of wood blinds and their advantages
- Wood imitation plastic blinds
- Wooden blinds - control methods
- Wood blinds care
- Wooden blinds - varieties
How wooden blinds are arranged
- Design features
- In custody
Blinds are widely used and can be seen in any interior. All designers believe that wooden blinds for plastic windows are stylish, modern and comfortable, while you can decorate a window in any room and with any interior.
Features of wood blinds and their advantages
What blinds are used for - their main task is to protect an apartment or house from the scorching summer sun penetrating through the windows. This decor item, used with any style, is becoming popular and in demand due to its uniqueness.
This is the most environmentally friendly material that can create an atmosphere of unity with nature in the room. White wooden blinds are often used on plastic windows, as they are perfect for interiors in light and pastel colors, while they do not lose color.
Wooden blinds on windows can be up to two meters wide. The material for their creation is usually exotic woods.
There are a lot of blinds in the modern market, made in different colors, while strips of different shapes are used. Blinds, horizontal on wooden windows, which are made of wicker wood, have become very popular recently. In order for the material to serve for a long time and does not change color and structure, it is treated with special compounds and varnishes.
Wood imitation plastic blinds
Many apartment owners prefer to attach plastic wood-like products to the kitchen window. The plastic is resistant to moisture and various kinds of greasy dirt. Easy to clean, does not deform due to temperature changes and is considered much more practical than wood.
But wooden blinds for windows can also be hung in the kitchen if the window is located at a sufficient distance from the working area. Contra style and classic style, provides for the use of this decorative element on windows.
Wooden blinds - control methods
There are many ways to control blinds that manufacturers offer today. They can be operated manually, for example using a cord or a lever. Some designs are equipped with automatic systems that are controlled by a remote control or switch.
There are such designs of blinds, in which the slats rotate around their axis, while you can adjust the level of daylight that enters the room.
Wood blinds care
If we consider the advantages of wooden blinds for windows, then it is worth noting:
- They have a great aesthetic appearance;
- well cleaned from prying eyes;
- it is warmer with them in winter, cooler in summer;
- environmentally friendly, as they are created from natural material.
If the blinds are made of coniferous wood, they can create a unique microclimate in the rooms, give coziness and comfort to any room. In addition, they are quite easy to care for, it is enough to vacuum them from time to time and wipe them with a damp cloth.
It is worth remembering that it is undesirable to wash wooden blinds with water, as this can cause the strips to deform, lose their shape, and color.
Wooden blinds - varieties
All wood blinds can be of two types, vertical and horizontal.
Wooden, horizontal blinds can be:
- interframe, which are attached between the doors;
- internal - the cornice is attached inside the window opening, blinds are located on it.
You can attach the blinds both to the ceiling and to the wall. If the plastic windows are swing-out, then you can buy blinds with fastening directly on the sashes.
Usually the width of the lamellas for horizontal blinds is 25-50cm. The wider the slats are at the structure, the better it will protect the room from the penetration of sunlight. As for the vertical slats, their width varies from 90 to 127 mm. Above the planks are attached to a special cornice, from below they are connected by a decorative chain.
How wooden blinds are arranged
Wooden blinds are:
- a canvas of wooden slats;
- connection elements.
In addition, blinds can be equipped with:
- an automatic drive, which can be switched on from the control panel, the range of which can reach up to 20 meters, or by a switch;
- with a decorative cord or ribbon that will cover the technological holes and fold the blinds at the moment when it is necessary;
- for control with lacing, for the convenience of its use, decorate the braid with various weights.
Wooden blinds have the following characteristics and features:
- since the holes in the wooden lamellas are not tinted, then if moisture gets into them, the holes will deform;
- it is worth paying attention to the shades of the canvas and weights on the lacing, as they can be made of different wood;
- also do not be alarmed if, upon unpacking, you notice that the lamellas are not equally matte, this is the normal state of natural material;
- a small twig fell on the lamellas, it's okay - this is not a defect;
- do not forget that in a very humid room, wooden blinds can be very deformed.
- Wooden lamellas may slightly lose color if they are constantly exposed to the sun.
If you want to decorate your plastic windows with beautiful natural wood blinds, choose the product responsibly.
How to choose good wooden windows and design features of modern designs. Wooden eurowindows with seamless aluminum profile are the most reliable in terms of design and quality
As a rule, wooden windows have always been considered and still remain the most beautiful and high quality windows among such a wide range on the market. It goes without saying that now completely different technologies are used in the manufacture of wooden windows and the quality obtained as a result cannot be compared with the quality of those windows that were installed in our houses 15 - 20 years ago. Accordingly, after so many years, old wooden windows will need to be replaced
How To Choose Plastic Windows Correctly. What Is Better To Buy PVC Windows, Profile Slidors (slidors)
Ways to decide on the choice of plastic windows important tips which are better to buy PVC windows and choosing window frames made of plastic, by different companies
An overview of the varieties of profiles for plastic windows. We will determine the optimal solution for price and quality. Which window profile will better retain heat in the room, and the glass will not fog up
Which heated towel rail is better than an electric or water heated towel rail how to choose the right Features and types of systems, heated towel rail models. How to install a heated towel rail with your own hands? Step-by-step actions and video for connecting to the water supply