2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
- Use of PVC structures
- Design and security
- Advantages of PVC doors
- Which profile should you choose?
PVC entrance doors are an interesting option not only for commercial premises, but also for private houses. This is a profitable and practical solution that can be made in any style, decorated for any material, which will make the plastic door harmonious in relation to any design.
Use of PVC structures
PVC plastic doors can be used not only as interior or balcony products, but also as entrance doors. They may differ from each other in strength, quality, design, additional options.
The entrance door must have a reinforcing profile, if a double-glazed unit is provided, it must be no worse than a window: this will ensure not only the reliability of the structure, but also its tightness. PVC entrance doors are not only suitable for private buildings: they can be used in apartments. For this, the structure is equipped with a complex system of multi-point locks that press the canvas in five points. An attacker will not be able to squeeze it out with a simple tool.
If you need a PVC entrance door to the house, it is better not to save on the lock. By investing money once, you will ensure the safety of your property for years.
Design and security
Doors can be not only classic white, but also designed in absolutely any style, from decoration under a tree of different species and ending with lamination, which can convey any color and image. Such a door will easily fit into any, even the most original interior.
In addition, the structure can be either blind or include glass elements. PVC entrance door with a glass unit has certain advantages. It makes the corridor light, allows you to see what is happening on the street without using a peephole. Outwardly, this design looks attractive, creates a certain design idea.
Entrance PVC doors with glass have high strength. A double-glazed window can be used in the same way as for windows and have a different number of chambers depending on the climate in which the house is located and your desire to make the room quiet. In addition, special glasses with increased strength can be used for doors. This parameter can be different, up to the fact that the glass can be armored. It cannot be broken by mechanical efforts, since such surfaces are capable of withstanding a shot from a firearm.
Advantages of PVC doors
The use of such structures is justified for a number of reasons:
- An entrance door made of PVC to a private house is a rather profitable solution, because the cost of the material is much lower than that of similar products made of wood or metal.
- PVC has a relatively small mass, so such a door is easy to carry, you can install it yourself, having some skills and knowledge. If the construction of the building does not allow the installation of massive doors, PVC will be an excellent way out of the situation.
- Entrance doors made of PVC profiles are practically unlimited in size, so you can order a design of any size. This is a great solution when a non-standard entrance is required. If you plan to install a door with glass, then the transparent surface area can also be quite large, you can create a panoramic wall, and such a door will perfectly fit into the design.
- A variety of fittings allows you to create designs that open in different ways. The material itself can be of any shape, therefore, if you want to install, for example, a concave door, PVC is best suited for this purpose.
- Installation of PVC entrance doors does not take much time and can be done on the day of purchase. The material does not require additional maintenance, annual processing, painting. Plastic does not absorb moisture, does not crack, is not affected by temperature drops, aggressive media. It is a versatile material that can be used in all climates.
- Plastic structures are capable of isolating the external environment well. The room will be warm and quiet, you will not be disturbed by drafts and other unpleasant phenomena.
Which profile should you choose?
The strength of the product depends on which frame will be installed. For example, if a double-leaf PVC entrance door is installed, you should choose a rigid frame that has a sufficient degree of reinforcement. The larger the area of the door, the more rigid the frame must be, otherwise it will be difficult to avoid bending the structure.
The thickness of the steel frame located inside the frame must not be less than 3 mm. To increase the rigidity, the frame of the door frame is fixed using special reinforced reinforcements. All this is inside the structure and will not be noticeable externally, which is why you should contact a trusted company that manufactures PVC doors.
A high-quality PVC profile cannot be overly light and cheap. If you come across such a door, most likely, the manufacturer saved on reinforcement, and you should not purchase such products.
There must also be a special frame inside the door leaf made of plastic. Frameworks, depending on the design, may differ in technical data. In addition, the door can be filled with insulation, which increases its ability to withstand cold and noise.
The PVC entrance door, reviews of which are mostly positive, is perfect for both a commercial facility and a residential building. It will decorate the facade of the building, provide warmth, silence and safety of the room.
Description of features and projects of glass houses. Advantages and disadvantages of houses with glass walls. Technology and materials for production: a system of profiles and types of glasses
Tips for installing your front door yourself that make installation easier. Methods for fixing doors in the opening. A video that will help you learn the intricacies of installers
How to choose a heating system for your home. The procedure for connecting and distributing the heat load to heating radiators. Heating installation in a private house. Types of coolant circulation. One-pipe and two-pipe routing of pipes. Video on installing heating systems in the house
Everyone dreams of a home that will be located at a considerable distance from the bustle of the city
Autonomous power supply of a private house with your own hands Author: Andrey Kashkarov Price: 79.99 rubles. Read the fragment Buy the book Power grid accidents (blackouts), local, man-made and large-scale disasters can instantly disable the entire well-oiled system of energy supply, communication and comfort in your home, no matter how smart it may be. Such a danger is present not only in rural areas (where electricity is still disconnected with amazing frequency), but also in large cities