2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
- What are the requirements for aluminum entrances?
- Structural advantages
- Differences between cold and warm profiles
- What kind of fittings are there?
- Types of locks for aluminum entrance groups
Entrance groups made of aluminum profiles are widely used for various construction projects. They are used both for residential areas and for offices, shops, and other organizations aimed at the general public. The structures are characterized by durability, affordable price, and attractive appearance. With their help, you can create any design for the facade of the building.
What are the requirements for aluminum entrances?
Aluminum entrance groups are most often used in areas with high traffic. A large number of people regularly use them, therefore, greater durability is required from the structure. Manufacturers produce rigid, durable structures that can withstand increased stress on a daily basis. An important requirement is design, since the entrance lobby should be in harmony with the exterior of the house, fit into the basic design concept of the room and the exterior of the building.
With high traffic, there may be several doors: in this case, a kind of vestibule of 2-3 rows can be created from the entrance group. This technique helps to keep warm, with regular opening of the doors, warm air will not have time to leave the room. In order for the group standing outside to provide high-quality heat retention and sound insulation, a combination of warm and cold profiles is used.
Aluminum has many advantages over comparable materials. First of all, it is worth noting its strength and durability. Such structures do not bend, retain their shape for a long time, do not rust, fungus does not form on them and mold does not appear, they do not need painting, however, if you wish, you can paint the structure if the design idea requires it.
Tip: when ordering an entrance group made of aluminum, pay attention to the quality of the fittings: the cheap one will quickly fail, and it will have to be changed often. It is advisable to install reinforced hinges, high-quality handles and other elements, especially if frequent use of the doors is planned.
Thanks to the wide range of possibilities, it is possible to install the aluminum structure in almost any doorway. Buildings with non-standard openings are no exception. The aluminum profile can be of any shape, have high complexity, the size of the structure itself is practically unlimited. The products have a long service life: the material will not let you down for 80 years. It is able to withstand extremely low and high temperatures, does not crack in the sun, does not rot, is not afraid of temperature changes, does not burn.
Light weight aluminum doors can accommodate groups of input s in the structure, not capable of withstanding heavy.
Differences between cold and warm profiles
There are two types of structures - warm and cold. They are distinguished by the profile's ability to retain heat in the room, isolate street noise.
Cold doors do not have a thermal bridge. They are most often installed in warm rooms, for example, as an interroom. They are suitable for places where keeping a warm area is not required. Most often, this type of entrance groups is used as follows:
- Creation of partitions in an office or living space.
- Organization of an entrance to an unheated room, for example, to a warehouse.
- Glazing of shop windows, building facade.
Warm designs are more versatile, but their price is much higher due to the presence of a thermal insert. Such profiles are used as an entrance to a heated room, to create a warm zone in the vestibule, they are applicable for residential and office premises, winter gardens. Profiles are most often equipped with a two- or three-chamber glass unit, due to which the building is effectively isolated from the street. The profile itself also consists of three chambers connected by special jumpers.
What kind of fittings are there?
Entrance groups made of aluminum, like plastic analogs, can be completed with various types of fittings, on which not only the functionality of the door depends, but also its durability.
Taking into account the completeness of the fittings, it is possible to divide the products of most companies into two types:
- Economy class: accessories made in China are used, sometimes products from other manufacturers from Asia are used. Its quality is average, the price is low.
- Standard complete set: European-made fittings are used. Its price is much higher, however, the products of German, Finnish and Italian companies are of high quality and reliability, and can last many times longer than their Chinese counterparts.
Types of locks for aluminum entrance groups
Doors can be equipped with various locks and latches, depending on the customer's desire, his willingness to spend a certain amount, the need for a locking mechanism and the design of the door itself. The castle can be:
- Single-stop. This design has only one crossbar, a latch and is adapted for the handle, like on a plastic window.
- Multi-point. Thanks to this mechanism, the door leaf is fixed at three points, which ensures its reliable clamping to the frame. It is almost impossible to bend such a profile even with a crowbar.
- Electromechanical. Such locks can also be single or multi-point, depending on the design. The passage is blocked due to an electrical impulse. The control usually takes place using special devices such as code collectors, timers. The disadvantage of such a lock is its uselessness in case of a power outage.
- In places of high traffic of people, when creating a checkpoint and other passages where it is required to organize controlled throughput, turnstiles, turntables, and other elements can be installed, if necessary, blocking or vice versa completely freeing the doorway.
Conclusion: entrance groups made of aluminum profiles are a profitable and convenient solution. They have a relatively low price, allow you to decorate a building in any style, do not require maintenance costs, and have high technical characteristics.
Glass entrance groups: existing varieties, choice of materials, advantages and installation. What entrance groups are used most often, video about an entrance group made of double-glazed windows
There are several factors that cause the RCD to shut down. First of all, this is an incorrect connection, a circuit breaker or mechanical actuation is not chosen at nominal
New entrance hall, living room, bedroom. The best finishing and design projects Author: Ilya Sokolov Price: 59.90 rub. Read the fragment Buy a book If you want to change the design of your house into a more modern one, but you don’t know what new items are now, after downloading this e-book for free in fb2, txt, epub format, all the new items on the decoration and design of the apartment will open for you. There are so many styles in this e-book that choosing the one will be very difficult
What types of profiles are suitable for LED strip. Well-known manufacturers and approximate prices for a profile for an LED strip. Construction and installation of a profile for LED strip
Ways To Connect Electrical Wires And Cables. Connection Of Aluminum And Copper Wires, Types Of Connection Of Two Cores - Terminals, Terminal Blocks, Twisting, Welding
Options for how to properly connect copper and aluminum wires to each other: various types of connections for wires and cables using clamps and twists and welding. How to make a wire connection to keep it safe and reliable. Simple and complex methods, photos and videos