2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
- Super-effective stain removers from various surfaces
- How to remove tape marks from any surface
- How to remove double-sided tape
- How to remove adhesive tape from furniture
- How to remove tape from plastic
- Removing the old mounting film from the plastic frame
- How to remove stains from the ceiling
How to get rid of superglue marks?
- We clean plastic windows
- How to clean windows from film that left marks after removal
- How to get rid of limescale and rust on plumbing fixtures
- How to remove mold from wood floors
It is important to keep each piece of interior clean and tidy, then it will last longer and will delight the eyes of others. But after all, not everything is as shiny as we wanted: here is a stain from a children's sticker, but ink has been spilled, and what to do when dirt appears on the plastic windows and the ceiling. There is dirt and dust all around, but you want cleanliness and comfort - there is a solution.
Super-effective stain removers from various surfaces
We clean the stain from the "pretty" sticker and other sticky "creations":
- How to remove adhesive from a sticker. You can try manually scraping with your fingers, without using materials at hand.
- You can remove the stain from glass, wood, metal and plastic with a sharp blade, completely removing the remaining glue.
- If the results remain deplorable, then a detergent will come to the rescue. In this way, you can remove traces of glue from the sticker. If you don't want to mess with chemistry, you can try using olive oil, white vinegar, or peanut liqueur. Thanks to the environmental friendliness and harmlessness of such products, you can not be afraid to damage the elegant surface.
- How to remove a sticker from plastic? Stubborn stains cannot be defeated without stronger substances; isopropyl alcohol, nail polish remover, grease remover and other synthetic solvents will come in time. Before using them, it is advisable to carefully read the instructions and try their effect on small areas, so as not to damage the entire surface.
- How to remove stickers from the refrigerator. You can try to soak in warm soapy water, and then clean with a damp cloth and wipe with a dry towel.
- Barcodes can be easily removed with the hot air of a hair dryer, this applies to dishes, china, cars, decorative items.
- How to remove a sticker from plastic, you can think of a school eraser, which perfectly removes old sticky marks on smooth surfaces.
- A modern tool - a melamine sponge removes such dirt from vinyl wallpaper without damaging its integrity and appearance.
How to remove tape marks from any surface
The "wedge by wedge" method, another piece of adhesive tape is glued to the surface and removed with a sharp movement. If it does not help, then we figure out further how to clean the window from the adhesive tape , the stain of which has dried up for a long time and does not lend itself to unsticking. You can put something greasy on the traces, for example, butter or vegetable oil, and remove the rest of the material with a dry kitchen sponge.
How to remove double-sided tape
Nail polish remover can easily cope with this task, but it is better not to use this method on wooden or varnish products. Use a dry eraser or Label Remover for sticky stains.
How to remove adhesive tape from furniture
A safer way is to heat the surface with a hairdryer and wipe it off with a swab dipped in vegetable oil. Essential oils cannot remove adhesive tape stains, but you can remove gluten, and then wipe off the dirt with microfiber.
How to remove tape from plastic
This can be done in several ways:
- In white alcohol or refined gasoline, a swab is moistened and the damaged site is rubbed.
- Kitchen gel and dishwashing detergent.
- Using the Mister Muscle window cleaner. The stain is soaked for a few minutes and then wiped off with a cloth.
Removing the old mounting film from the plastic frame
The best tool for removing old film from the frame is a steam cleaner, you can take a regular Karcher and, under the action of a hot jet, soften the material and remove traces of contamination with a clean, dry waffle towel. The sticky mark can be easily wiped off with nail polish remover, here's how to remove film from glass easily and safely.
How to remove stains from the ceiling
Over time, the snow-white ceiling may cease to please the eyes of the owner of the premises. Various spots appear, which sometimes depress and haunt clean housewives. Stop! The following materials are required to clean the surface:
- White paint;
First, dust is removed from the ceiling, a primer is applied and after complete drying, the traces are painted over with oil paint. Often, after the first painting, yellow spots still appear, which means you need to treat the dirt with bleach and paint over again. After such simple procedures, the ceiling becomes fresh and clean, ready to delight the household every minute.
How to get rid of superglue marks?
Cool, dried glue can be a nuisance, especially when it sticks to your hands, new furniture, an upholstered corner, or tabletop. In such cases, a sensible method of cleansing the "sticky composition" does not always come to mind, but scraping and rubbing your fingers on sandpaper is not recommended.
It is prudent to work with superglue in gloves, but if such an embarrassment has already happened, then you need to apply fat cream on your hands, hold for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water and soap.
If the stain remains on the carpet, it can be removed with a grease remover, rubbed with a brush after soaking and dried. For harder surfaces, various chemical compositions are suitable, the "Contact" cleaner, "Antikley", as well as the well-known household product "Dimexid", which can be bought at any pharmacy for a "cap of crackers". Toxic solvents must be used carefully; after using them, wipe the cleaned area with a damp cloth.
Plastics can be sprayed with glass cleaner and wiped dry with a microfiber cloth.
We clean plastic windows
After improving living conditions, namely, installing plastic windows, you should seriously take care of the cleanliness and accuracy of using these devices. But if, during the repair process, paint gets on the window, then do not despair, it can be easily removed with a chemical solvent or varnish remover.
Attention: before you clean the plastic window , you need to carefully study the compositions of the cleaning agents so as not to damage the integrity of the structure.
How to remove the sticker from the glass, you can, of course, try the folk method, this is vegetable oil, apply it to the dirt and after 20 minutes, when the glue absorbs the oil and swells, wipe the glass with a clean paper towel.
It is easy to remove plaster from a double-glazed window with ordinary soapy water, even if after the first time it did not work out, you should not despair. More perseverance and everything will be just mirror-clear.
Before removing the sticker from the glass, you need to apply vegetable oil to the stain and hold for 20 minutes. Only then start rubbing with a sponge or microfiber cloth.
Attention: do not use abrasive agents on glass, let alone cutting objects. The scratched surface can hardly be hidden!
You can remove dirt on slopes, windowsills, profiles with special cleaning agents: "COSMOFEN", MAFIX (PVC Cleaner), etc. Just do not be zealous, because these products have properties to penetrate the PVC structure and destroy it from the inside.
How to clean windows from film that left marks after removal
This type of contamination can be easily removed with soapy water, but it will take time for the stains to dissolve and go away without much mechanical impact on them.
To quickly remove the film from plastic windows, you can use a special plastic cleaner "Cosmofen", but this is a potent and hazardous agent for human health.
How to get rid of limescale and rust on plumbing fixtures
Such deposits on the sink, shower stall can not only spoil the neat appearance, but also disable the product. There are many ways to remove unpleasant rust marks using folk methods.
Lemon juice with baking soda are ready to work wonders, you need to generously grease the contaminated area and leave the consistency for 40-50 minutes. Then treat with an abrasive sponge and wash with warm water.
Vinegar works much better than lemon, effectively fights away old rust and limestone stains. It is necessary to apply a sponge abundantly moistened with this liquid on the contaminated areas and leave for half an hour. Then brush the stain with a stiff brush, an unnecessary toothbrush is perfect. If plaque persists, add 3 tablespoons of baking soda to the vinegar.
Modern cleaning products are very toxic, but easy and simple to use. The stain disappears right before our eyes, leaving no trace of the past turmoil. But you need to be extremely careful when using chemical compounds, wear gloves and a gauze bandage.
With the above methods, your plumbing will radiate a shine and cleanliness for years with regular cleaning.
How to remove mold from wood floors
Parquet floors are beautiful and practical, but what to do when mold has found its way to your home?
- A miraculous soap solution will remove the stain in a few minutes, while you need to wipe the floor with a foam rubber sponge and dry the surface thoroughly.
- Also used linen bleach, chlorine effectively removes fungal plaque. However, at high concentrations, the substance can leave white marks on the parquet floor.
- Fine-grain emery cloth is used to remove difficult stains; after polishing, apply a protective varnish of the same brand as the color of the parquet to the floor surface or use a water-based aqualac.
Ways to help you get rid of mold and mildew can be found in this article.
Let your world be cleaner and more comfortable, and our tips will help you eliminate minor troubles on the surrounding interior details.
Water Supply Of The Apartment Tips And Methods Of Installing Plumbing Pipes. What Pipes To Choose For Plumbing Video Tips
Which tube to choose for an apartment, advice on the installation and laying of water pipes from different manufacturers video tutorials on laying and technical characteristics
Useful tips for performing high-quality sanding of walls and ceilings after puttying. The better to sand, what sandpaper to use to prepare the walls for painting
Methods For Mounting The Toilet Bowl To The Floor: Fixing With Dowels, Using Taffeta And On An Adhesive Base
What is the best way to install the toilet to the floor. How to properly fix the toilet. Installation of a toilet bowl on dowels. Installation with taffeta. How to put a toilet bowl with glue
The article describes in detail how to independently make a water supply system with your own hands in a private house or in the country. Tips and examples are provided. Various methods of work and types of water supply are considered
Lymph cleaning: types and indicationsAlong with blood, lymph and lymphatic system are vital for humans. Lymph is responsible for filtering and ridding the body of toxins. This was known for a long time, even the ancient Greeks called lymph "pure water"