2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
- Possible devices
- The advantages of using the equipment
- Rental of special equipment
- Rental types
There are a huge number of devices with which a semi-dry floor screed is performed. Each of them has advantages, and some certain disadvantages that you should familiarize yourself with before buying or renting. In this case, it is important not only the equipment for the floor screed itself, but also its cost. The price will depend on certain factors: manufacturer, service life, lease duration, etc.
What kind of flooring equipment is most often used, and what types are there? Initially, it should be said that any special tool in the modern world used in work, including by construction firms, is capable of making a high-quality floor screed in accordance with all building codes and regulations.
At each stage, the screed filling technology is fully observed. This suggests that practically all possible disadvantages of the installation are excluded. Only a large number of positive aspects stand out.
Filling the floor with a dry screed by hand does not allow making a flat surface for any kind of flooring with such precision. And a semi-dry floor screed using German technology is obtained as efficiently as possible, taking into account the use of appropriate equipment.
The following main devices are distinguished, thanks to which the technology of pouring a semi-dry screed is observed:
Quencher. Liquid solutions may not always be supplied evenly and with the same pressure.
For this reason, a floor pouring machine such as a damper is used. The solution after the pneumosupercharger is directed to them. Working pressure is reduced to minimum values, which allows you to perform any type of work with maximum efficiency. The surface of the "rough" floor is evenly and smoothly formed as a result.
- Pneumatic blower. With their help, the ready-made solution is supplied for installation work. These are compressor devices capable of supplying not only semi-dry, but also liquid mixtures. They come in a variety of models, which are equipped with different engines (diesel, petrol or electric).
Trowelling devices. After installing the screed, you should worry about its evenness. Trowels remove any irregularities in the finished solution. In this case, you do not need to use trowel brushes yourself.
At the same time, the expenditure of energy is minimal, which allows you to direct them to more reasonable activities.
- Laser levels. They are used during the installation of beacons around the perimeter of the room before pouring a semi-dry floor screed. This reduces the time for preparatory activities, differences in floor height are minimal. Levels are used not only when installing a semi-dry floor screed, but also dry, both in apartments and in private buildings.
- Metal skates. They are necessary to create expansion joints, which are very important in the technology of pouring the floor screed. If the "rough" floor begins to expand under the influence of temperatures, it will still not be spoiled and damaged.
- Professional trowels. When trowels in certain places cannot cope with their task due to a kind of working sole, trowels enter the process. They are distinguished by their low cost, as well as high performance, since in hard-to-reach places they completely clean the surface from irregularities.
The advantages of using the equipment
When a dry or semi-dry screed is poured using special equipment, we can say with confidence that only positive moments await us. They are expressed in the fact that they are able to create a truly homogeneous mixture for pouring the subfloor. To do this manually is problematic, and it is costly.
In addition, there is practically no need to level the finished mixture on your own, since it comes from the pneumatic blower not only quickly, but evenly.
If we take the manual method of performing a semi-dry floor screed, then it will take about 2-3 times longer in time than when using machines for a semi-dry floor screed. In addition, possible deviations from landmarks horizontally and vertically are reduced to a minimum threshold. The surface becomes perfectly smooth. No additional leveling work is required under the flooring decking. The strength of the floor screed meets all building codes and regulations established by technology.
The main thing is that the trowel for a semi-dry screed works well, leveling out possible bulges on the surface. Under such a coating, it remains only to wait a certain time for the solution to completely solidify. Then you can proceed to the subsequent work and carry out the flooring of the flooring. It can be absolutely anything that the customer likes.
You can also arrange warm floors here using a semi-dry screed. In each specific case, the sequence of work and the device technology itself should be adhered to. When the underfloor heating screed is responsible, you can be sure that the floors will serve for a long time, even taking into account intensive use.
Rental of special equipment
When doing the work on your own, you will hardly want to purchase expensive equipment. In this case, the best option is to rent it. Many are immediately interested in the price. The following factors will be important here:
- The quality of work.
- Lease term.
But if the screed device is carried out in a small room, then there will be no benefit here. The lease will be justified only if the screed filling station is used on sufficiently large areas. In addition to this, you will have to buy hoses, electrical wires, couplings for connections and much more.
This option is more in demand among construction teams. Once rented, they are able to perform a large amount of work.
The cost of the equipment, as well as its depreciation, is very expensive for the owners. For this reason, the rental price is also high, which for the entire complex of necessary devices will be equal to about 10 thousand rubles. The purchase can go up to one and a half million rubles. The latter option is not profitable for ordinary companies, in which a semi-dry floor screed is not in the first place.
The following main rental options are also distinguished:
- For a short time. This includes equipment rental for a day or two. There is not much work here, usually it is one object with a sufficient area. But in any case, a damper for a semi-dry screed is important here.
Long term rental.
When a station for a semi-dry screed is taken in a complete set for a period of more than five days, then you can get decent discounts from companies. Daily rent will cost about 20-30 percent less than with daily operation of the equipment.
- Rent with an operator. You can also get a cost increase of about 30-40 percent, when not only the installation for a semi-dry screed is taken, but also the operator. This usually happens when there is no personal experience of using special equipment in work. It is reasonable from the side that you can disable the equipment yourself, for which you have to pay.
A mixer for a semi-dry screed and any other equipment allows you to make a "rough" floor version with maximum efficiency. All work is carried out according to technology, without deviations. It will be very expensive to buy, for example, a mortar pump for a semi-dry screed, but everyone can afford it for rent. If the work is carried out on large areas, then any technique saves time, but at the same time provides a high final quality.
With the help of a convenient online calculator, you can quickly calculate the required power of an electric underfloor heating for heating or keeping a room in a comfortable state
Online calculator for calculating the required lamp power for lighting a room with a specific area. Calculation of lamp power online
Everyone dreams of a home that will be located at a considerable distance from the bustle of the city
Rules for laying material for sound absorption in a room on the base of the floor, preparatory measures, installation of a sound-proof layer, pouring a screed for sound insulation
In everyday life, we very often have to use a different tool, and it can be a passive or increased danger