2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
- Impact screwdriver benefits
- Characteristics of impact screwdrivers
- The cost
A screwdriver is an indispensable tool in everyday life for every man. With its help, it will not be difficult to attach a shelf or hang pictures. The screwdriver is specially designed to tighten and unscrew screws, nuts or self-tapping screws. The electrical appliance market is so diverse that it is difficult to navigate and choose the right tool. The best option today is an impact screwdriver. What are its differences from the usual, what are the characteristics and features?
Impact screwdriver benefits
By purchasing this power tool, you greatly facilitate your work at home or in the workshop, and on a production scale it is simply irreplaceable.
Let's consider the main advantages of the tool:
- it completely replaces the screwdriver;
- using an impact screwdriver, you can tighten or unscrew any nuts and screws;
- if necessary, drill wood or even metal or concrete;
- the device is much more compact and easier to use than, for example, a drill;
- this type of power tool is equipped with an adjustable clutch, which allows you to limit the torque and avoid damage to the fasteners;
- there is no need for strong pressure when tightening screws or screws, which allows you to save their caps and then it will not be difficult to unscrew them if the need arises;
- high wear resistance of the tool;
- the possibility of installation in hard-to-reach places due to the compactness of the device.
Characteristics of impact screwdrivers
Before choosing any power tool, you should familiarize yourself with its characteristics. Regarding impact screwdrivers, he
and the following:
- weight: 1-1.3 kg;
- power: 230-300 W;
- idle, frequency per minute: 0-3600;
- the number of beats per minute up to 3200;
- has double electrical insulation;
- equipped with a reverse mechanism;
- many models have a light bulb to illuminate the work surface.
Impact screwdriver prices are slightly higher than conventional ones. This fact is due to the multifunctionality of the device. Also, the cost varies depending on the brand of the manufacturer, additional options that the power tool can be equipped with, for example, a charge indicator, a lamp for illuminating the work surface, or two batteries are provided in the package. All these nuances can affect the cost.
The price range varies from 4,500 to 30,000 rubles. depending on the manufacturer and the characteristics of the screwdriver. Its average price is about 9-10 thousand rubles. You can find a tool costing 5-6 thousand, but its characteristics will be inferior.
It all depends on what purpose in operation you are pursuing, if you need a screwdriver for domestic purposes and rare use, a model with a price policy below average will suffice. If you purchase a power tool for a workshop or production, it is better to give preference to models from a more expensive range, their durability will be higher.
As for the manufacturers, their choice is wide, each of them has established itself in the tool market. The most popular brands of screwdrivers: Makita, Bosch, Hitachi, Dewalt.
By giving preference to an impact screwdriver, you get a reliable assistant in everyday life or at work. This power tool will ease your work and will please you with ease of use.
Salamander windows are some of the best on the window market. An overview of Salamander plastic windows, what profiles are made and how they differ. Salamander windows installation video
Portal glazing is becoming more and more popular. What are the portal window systems and where are they used, what are their advantages, what materials are they made from?
Which sealant to choose is better, for this you need to know what types of sealants exist, what are their pros and cons. Consider what kind of properties and select the desired composition
Tips For Laying Ceramic Tiles On Walls And Floors. Advantages Of Ceramic Tiles, Tips For Choosing, Secrets. Surface Preparation For Tiles
Tabletop tips for laying ceramic tiles, the secrets of craftsmanship. Getting ready for tiling: 5 useful tips The advantages of ceramic tiles are obvious: being one of the most ancient materials used in decoration, tiles are an environmentally friendly product, durable, unpretentious in maintenance, waterproof, relatively inexpensive, presented in a large assortment. Consider a few tips for tiling with ceramic tiles, advantages, tips for choosing how to cut correctly
Varieties of roofing materials for the roof. Comparative characteristics, disadvantages and advantages. What and how to lay the roof, what types of roofing materials exist, and what is better to choose