2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
- Cheap way to install your TV on the wall
- Where to install the TV
- What is needed to install the TV on the wall?
- Installing the wall mount and TV
- Installing the TV on the wall step by step photo
Finally, you bought a TV, now you need to solve the issue of installing an LED TV on the wall; the original mounts that are offered on the market are unreasonably expensive and recede from the wall very much, which is not very beautiful. So I had to be smart and make a homemade mount for an LCD TV, I hope advice will help you. But where do you start installing your TV on the wall? You actually have a ton of things to do before installing:
- The first is to decide where your TV will be installed.
- Secondly, check the distance convenient for you.
- Third, to gather the spirit and establish.
Cheap way to install your TV on the wall
There is an easy, cheap way to wall-mount your TV. As a fastener, you can
use a rail, which is usually used to fasten wall-mounted kitchen cabinets.
In the market or store, it can be purchased, depending on the quality, for 200-300 rubles. This is not only cheaper than expensive mounts, but also more convenient, since with the help of the rail, the TV will fit snugly against the wall and can be slightly moved in any direction.
Before installing the TV, you need to decide on the installation location. The height of the TV on the wall is very important.
Where to install the TV
To determine the place where the TV will be installed, you need to consider all your strength. Of course, you need to install TV wherever it is convenient for you, but this is not always possible. You need to take into account a whole list of conditions:
- A power outlet should be located near the installation site and it is important to be aware of possible hidden wiring so as not to damage it when drilling.
- The installation site should be as free as possible (for your convenience). This is necessary to place a video player, player and the like under it.
- There should be no objects containing water near the installation site.
- It is not advisable to place the TV over an armchair, bed or sofa.
- The installation height of the TV on the wall depends on the diagonal of the TV. Average height is the eye level of an adult.
- It is worth considering the sunlight from the window, which will reflect on the TV.
If all conditions are met, then you can proceed to installing the TV.
Do not forget about the viewing angle of the TV, with side viewing on older models there will be screen dimming.
What is needed to install the TV on the wall?
To install a TV, you must have a number of things:
- drill (or hammer drill);
- dowel-nail, but best of all anchor (depending on the wall material);
- bracket (we use a rail);
- the bolts that are included (I used others, but you can also cut them);
- level, tape measure.
You must always take into account the weight of the TV and not save on screws and the strength of the rail. Choose a rail as thick and strong as possible.
Installing the wall mount and TV
Measure the size between the mount (my holes match) and cut or break off along the notch. We make the same piece of rail for the wall. Fasten the rail to your TV with the screws.
When installing the rail on the wall, the main thing is care and accuracy. Measure everything thoroughly before drilling. At the height you have determined, you need to attach the rail to the wall. To keep the mount level, you must use a level. If the result is positive, mark the drilling locations. Use a drill to drill the required number of holes. Secure the rail using a dowel and screw (anchor).
It is better to install the TV together. It's easier and safer that way. One will hold the TV, the other will guide. The slats should match in the grooves. If you did everything right, you can enjoy watching movies and any programs.
To better understand the installation process, you can view the pictures. A homemade 40-inch TV is installed.
Installing the TV on the wall step by step photo
Before you make a kitchen table yourself, you need to watch a video, what materials and tools you need for this, as well as design a model in advance and determine the stages of work
It is easy to do the installation of the ebb on the roof yourself if you prepare the necessary tools and materials. It is important to observe the slope and calculate the gutter correctly
What are the ways to connect stranded and single-core copper wire with photo and video. Types of wiring twists of stranded wires. Which is better: terminal blocks, twisting, soldering or using welding when connecting wires
Schemes for laying pipes for a warm water floor, combined options for the location of the contour, the inclusion of edge zones in the compiled scheme, the choice of the optimal laying step
Do-it-yourself installation of a ventilation pipe requires maximum accuracy in order to cut a hole for it in the roof, since it will be very difficult to close a large gap. There are two types of gutters, depending on the design of the roof: suspended and wall. Pictures of wall gutters are made on a workbench. In a double pattern, the short sides of the sheets are connected to each other by double recumbent folds located in the direction of the water flow. On one of the long sides of the picture