2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
- Benefits and design features
- Installing mesh on the balcony
A mosquito net is almost a must-have addition to any balcony and windows, because it helps protect your home from the invasion of insects and dust, and protect your pets from falling out of the window. Sliding mosquito nets are an excellent solution for those who love functionality and convenience. The structure moves smoothly on castors and moves to the place of the open sash.
Benefits and design features
A mosquito net with a sliding mechanism has a number of advantages:
- ease of installation and installation,
- ease of use and maintenance - it is enough to rinse the mesh with warm water,
- significant space savings,
- multifunctionality - can be installed both on windows and on doors,
- robust design, which is lightweight, resists external stimuli and lasts a very long time.
A window covered with a mosquito net will not only protect you from mosquitoes and flies, but will also save you from accidentally flown unmarked cigarette butts.
The design has some distinctive features inherent only in sliding mosquito nets, for which it is appreciated by consumers.
- The mosquito can be installed both outside the window frame and inside the frame itself.
- The convenient mechanism of the mesh movement resembles the movement of the door of sliding wardrobes.
- The mosquito net is very convenient for installing on the balcony.
- The design can be carried out in any modifications, shapes and sizes.
- The mosquito can be installed only for the summer, for the winter period, the structure can be very easily dismantled on your own in just a few minutes.
- The versatile design of the mosquito makes it match in style to any interior.
- The mosquito net perfectly protects from unnecessary irritants, but at the same time it perfectly allows fresh air and sunlight to pass through.
- The mesh is used only in the places where it is necessary, blocking the openings from the penetration of dust and insects.
Agree that this list only underlines the fact that mosquito nets for sliding windows are a universal design that should be in every home.
Installing mesh on the balcony
Most often, sliding mosquito nets are mounted on balconies made of aluminum profiles. Installing a mosquito net on the balcony is available to almost everyone, as it does not require special skills. The main thing is that the structure is carefully measured and fits the size of the balcony structure.
So here's how to install a mosquito net on a balcony.
- From the inside, on the outer window frame, guides for the mesh are mounted.
- On the inner frame of the window, mesh rollers are mounted, strictly in the same place where the guides are mounted. It is important to ensure that the size of the roller fits exactly the travel width of the guides.
- The outer mesh frame is installed into which the inner one is inserted. In this case, the rollers must fall into the grooves on the guides.
This design will look great not only in window frames, but also in doorways. You can install the mosquito anywhere you want.
By installing a protective screen on your windows, you can protect yourself from the invasion of annoying insects and from the ingress of dirt and dust or ash from cigarettes flying from the upper floors. The design is not only durable and functional, but also beautiful. Install a mosquito and you can enjoy warm evenings without distraction. Find out how to repair a mosquito net.
Many people are interested in how to hang a mosquito net on the door; in the summer you cannot do without it. Selection and description of product types and step-by-step instructions for installing a mosquito net on the door
We will find out what a laminate is, what are the features of the types and classes of laminate, varieties by type of surface and marking, what are the differences between the joint locks. We analyze the nuances of application, characteristics
Advantages and varieties of mosquito nets on a plastic balcony door. DIY video design for making and installing mosquito protection. How to fix the frame
Just about how mosquito nets are being repaired, replacing the canvas, changing the dimensions of the frame. How to fix the frame and put a new corner and which mesh to choose
Description, purpose and types of mosquito nets for PVC windows: frame, on adhesive tape, roll, pleated, sliding. Tips for choosing and installing mesh on a window, photo and video