2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
The fungus on the ceiling is dangerous to human health and looks unaesthetic in the interior of the room. If nothing is done, it will only increase over time. As a rule, moisture accumulated in the walls is the cause of the fungus. But you can cope with this problem by putting into practice a few simple tips.
To get rid of the fungus on the ceiling you will need:
- antifungal agent;
- kitchen sponge;
- old newspapers;
- adhesive tape;
- protective film;
The cause of the formation of fungus on the ceiling is usually dampness and poor ventilation of the room. Consider how to deal with blackness on the walls.
1. Ventilate the room regularly. It is this procedure that will help to prevent the reproduction of such formations. Thus, moist air will not stagnate in your room.
2. Remove the existing covering on the ceiling, perhaps it is it that serves as a breeding ground for the growth and growth of the fungus. This must be done not only for aesthetic reasons, such formations can harm your health.
3. Clean the affected area with a special anti-fungal agent. Before starting work, be sure to wear rubber gloves to avoid getting the sprayed product. Protect the area not affected by the fungus with polyethylene, fixing it with special adhesive tape. Lay unnecessary newspapers (papers) on the floor under the site of the intended processing. Apply a generous amount of anti-fungal to a ceiling infected with fungus using a kitchen sponge. Leave this liquid on the surface for 10-15 minutes to soak well. Use a stiff brush to thoroughly remove any fungus from the ceiling. Warm up this place with warm air. To do this, you can use a regular hairdryer. Always prime the area before applying new paint or other coating.
4. When cleaning the surface, try to limit the presence of children in the room, as most of these products contain chemicals. Take a walk in the fresh air after processing. Try not to ventilate the room during the day.
5. To prevent the appearance of fungal infections on the ceiling, treat the surface with a special spray containing fungicidal and bactericidal nutrients. You can buy this product in a specialized store.
If the antifungal agent contains chlorine, be sure to wipe the surface after processing with a damp cloth.
Folk remedies that can get rid of mold and mildew will also help. A detailed article on how to clean the surface of polyurethane foam, describes in detail the methods of getting rid of dried foam.
Methods for eliminating condensation on cold water pipes are to insulate the wet pipes. The sweating of pipes is solved by insulating the cold pipe with liquid insulation or heat insulation
Choosing the best way to eliminate the floor defect that has appeared, getting rid of the transition of the floor level between rooms, leveling the floor under the floor heating system
Ways to solve the problem of an inoperative underfloor heating cable, carrying out repair work to restore the heating system, adjusting the required voltage level
How To Deal With Mold And Mildew On The Walls Of An Apartment, Mold Remover. How To Get Rid Of Fungus On The Walls
Fighting mold and mildew on the walls in the apartment
The sequence of work to restore the properties and qualities of the concrete screed, repair cracks and potholes on the surface, the difference between partial and overhaul