2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
- The purpose of the electrician
- Procedure for working with an electric skater
- Safety regulations
The electric hammer is a machine for grooving wood parts, the cutting tool of which is an endless saw chain or an oscillating multi-blade cutter.
The purpose of the electrician
Designed for sampling wood for rectangular nests in order to fix parts. The main part of this tool is a slotting chain, which consists of small incisors that are held together by hinges.
It is needed for different purposes:
- To get nests of different sizes, you just need to change the plate on which the slotting chain is attached.
- To make the edges of the mounting socket even, before starting work, it is necessary to clean or sharpen the cutters, then you can prepare the machine for work.
- The next step is to use an electric sinker - fixing the part or board on the workbench, installing the machine on it and turning it on.
Procedure for working with an electric skater
Before starting work, the workpiece or block is fixed in a vice and a simple hard pencil is marked on the surface of the wood, after which risks are made with a knife. If the hole must be large and deep, first of all, you should select the wood with a chisel and only then clean the surface with a chisel.
Before starting work, you need to pay attention to the selection of wood near the edges located across the grain.
Large blind holes are made as follows:
- With the help of a mallet, the chisel blade is driven in, after which it is slightly tilted to the opposite edge with the chamfered side and the blade is lifted up.
- They break the wood and separate several pieces from the massif.
- Then they step back 2–3 mm from the hole made and repeat everything. It is important to remember that when finishing the edge of the groove each time they step back 1–2 mm from it, and the chisel is chamfered towards it. In the case when it is possible to lift the chisel blade on the side where the chamfer is, it is necessary to lift the wood with the uncleaned surface of the blade.
- If it is necessary to make a through hole, the sampling of wood should be carried out simultaneously from both sides, gradually reducing the intermediate layer.
- Then, at the edges, clean the hole made with a straight narrow chisel.
It is very important to observe a number of precautions when working with an electric dribbler. These include, in particular:
- Ensuring the health of the electrical wiring.
- Correct attachment of the slotting chain.
- Correct wood feeding when using a fixed machine.
- In the event that the machine is not secured, it is necessary to ensure reliable fastening of the bar.
- Do not start work with an ungrounded machine - this is your safety first.
Also watch the related video:
Do-it-yourself apartment renovation for free. Thanks for attention.
Why do you need a check valve for ventilation. What are the types of ventilation valves. How to save money and make a check valve for ventilation with your own hands. Installation tips
Incorrect installation will lead to the formation of mold on the walls and mildew. Styrofoam and expanded polystyrene should be used under screeds to insulate attic and other enclosed spaces
Home electrician Author: Vladimir Onishchenko Price: 55
What are the tools for sawing and chopping materials Purpose of the saw Saws are designed for sawing metals and wood materials. The saw has a metal band (disc) with teeth. The pitch is the distance between the tops of two adjacent teeth, the height of the tooth is the gap between the base and the top of the tooth. The saw teeth have 2 side and 1 front cutting edges. The saw blade for ripping sawn timber has triangle-shaped teeth
Our article will tell you about the intricacies of working with a file, about the existing types and types. What are the purposes of different types of files. File device