2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
Herbs from parasites in the human body
Long before the creation of modern pharmaceuticals, traditional healers successfully treated helminthiasis with herbs for parasites. Herbs against parasites are still effective, not inferior to drugs, provided they are used correctly. The antiparasitic properties of herbs against parasites in the human body are officially recognized by WHO, experts in some cases point to the priority of natural components over artificial ones.
Do not think that a herbal extract or a decoction is able to disinfect a one-two-meter tape parasite. Preparations on a natural basis have a completely different mechanism of action.
- Medicines for parasites: main types and properties
- Bitter herbs from parasites
- Medicinal herbs for worms
- Broad spectrum herbs for parasites
- Recipes for adults
- Recipes for children
- Popular collections of herbs from parasites
Medicines for parasites: main types and properties
The taste of herbal preparations with anthelmintics is usually pungent, spicy, or bitter. They can be taken alone or as part of herbal preparations. The components of herbal mixtures perfectly complement each other, enhancing the beneficial properties.
Anthelmintic properties of plants, depending on their taste:
- Burning taste. Increases the amount of heat generated in the body, which negatively affects the vital activity of helminths and their larvae. Plants with pungent flavors - ginger, cayenne pepper, garlic, cloves.
- Sour taste. An environment with a high acidity level is not suitable for parasites. Sour-tasting plants - sorrel, rhubarb, sour fruits and berries.
- Bitter taste. After using it, the moisture in the digestive system decreases, the parasites die or get paralyzed. They are forced to break contact with the gastrointestinal mucosa, strive to go outside. A plant with a bitter taste is wormwood.
Attention! Herbal preparations designed to expel worms are very toxic.
With self-medication, patients with helminthiasis can exceed the optimal dose of the drug, which will certainly lead to an overdose, possibly death. And, conversely, a low concentration of the active ingredient can provoke the migration of helminths to their atypical habitats. The result of this is the development of cycles where they normally do not lay eggs or reproduce.
Bitter herbs from parasites
Bitterness from the use of herbs from parasites leads to paralysis of the nervous system and muscles of the parasites. Helminths are not able to gain a foothold in tissues, they are expelled into the large intestine, and then leave the body with feces.
- Calamus root. It is used against worms parasitizing in all organs (liver, brain, blood, genitals).
- Sagebrush. A decoction or tincture of this plant, dry herb intake is used against fungi, bacteria, worms. To reduce bitterness, dry crushed wormwood herb is rolled into bread balls, in gelatin capsules. To prepare a tincture of 50 g of dry wormwood, pour 250 g 70? alcohol. Insist for 3 weeks, filter, take 30 drops 3 times a day.
Learn more: Useful properties of wormwood and the use of herbal tincture
Attention! Wormwood-based products are not contraindicated for pregnant women, since its bitterness has a positive effect on fetal health.
Medicinal herbs for worms
Of the large assortment of anthelminthic plants, pepper, garlic, and ginger are most often used. Means prepared on their basis are simple, affordable and effective.
- Fresh ginger root. The remedy is effective against parasites when it is regularly added to main dishes, treated with alcoholic tincture of ginger. Tincture recipe - 250 g of ginger for 2 weeks is poured with the same amount of vodka by weight. Take the tincture before meals three times a day for 1 tsp.
Black pepper. Effective against pulmonary worms. Oil drops prepared on the basis of black pepper are able to expel helminths from the brain and resist the herpes virus.
- Garlic. To prepare this simple product, 7-8 cloves of garlic are chopped, mixed with 200 g of milk, boiled for 15 minutes, infused for an hour. Dosage - 1 tsp. 20 minutes before meals for a week.
Broad spectrum herbs for parasites
In the arsenal of traditional healers, there are many herbs from parasites with universal properties: anthelmintic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial complex effects.
- Marshmallow root. A universal remedy against helminths and viruses, purifying the blood, removes parasites from the brain, lungs, genitals.
- Garnet. Infusion and decoction of pomegranate peels, pomegranate juice is effective against fungi and protozoa, treats trichomoniasis.
- Carnation. Counteracts fungi, microorganisms and worms parasitizing in the blood, lungs, genitals, in the digestive system.
- Calendula. Fresh or dried calendula baskets are a component of medicinal teas and other dishes, effectively acting on all types of helminths.
- Nettle. Remedy against trichophytes, pinworms and other helminths.
- Turmeric. The spice has properties similar to those of nettle.
- Chamomile. A universal remedy for the treatment of parasitic infections of the digestive, nervous and respiratory systems.
Recipes for adults
They are not used for disinfecting the child's body. Certain herbal preparations for the treatment of adults are very poisonous (tansy, dope), require careful handling.
Tansy herb. What parasites does it get rid of?
Used to treat any helminthiasis. External parasites (scabies, fleas, lice) cannot withstand the action of the infusion from the flower baskets of tansy. A glass of flowers is poured with 500 ml of boiling water, insisted until the peduncles sink to the bottom. The infusion is applied to the hair or skin, kept for half an hour. Wash off without using detergents.
To get rid of helminths, an infusion of tansy is effective - 1 tsp for 250 ml of boiling water. dry flowers. They are insisted for half an hour, filtered and drunk during the day. An alternative is the reception of dry herb rolled into balls by analogy with wormwood. Dosage - twice 1 tsp. per day.
Find out more: Common tansy treatment and its properties
Datura herb against parasites
Helminths, parasitizing in the lungs and eyeballs, are eliminated in an unusual way - with smoke when burning dry raw material of datura. A metal sheet is heated on an open fire, the grass is fried on it from parasites. The smoke from its combustion is inhaled, trying to get it into the eyes. After a little intoxication, you need to interrupt the cleansing procedure. Helminths will begin to come out of the mouth or tear duct.
After the appearance of a feeling of movement in the lacrimal canal, press on the eyelid and hold it towards the bridge of the nose.
Attention! Datura dry grass and green raw materials are extremely poisonous, especially fresh plants! It is collected with gloves, never taken internally.
Find out more: Datura Use
Recipes for children
The main property of herbal preparations for the treatment of children's helminthiasis is the softness and safety of action. These qualities do not make traditional medicine recipes less effective.
Pumpkin seeds. Enterobiasis is common among preschool children. You can get rid of pinworms and excruciating itching with pumpkin seed oil and pumpkin seeds.
- Cardamom. Regular use of the seasoning will relieve the child of parasites in the digestive tract and lungs.
- Collection against pinworms and ascaris. This tool is prepared in a thermos from 2 tsp. herbal and 400 ml of boiling water. After insisting overnight, the infusion is filtered and 200 ml is drunk for meals twice a day.
- Krushina - 3 parts;
- Wormwood - 2 parts;
- Tansy - 1 part,
- Chamomile - 1 part;
- Gentian - 1 part.
Popular collections of herbs from parasites
The composition of these recipes has a strictly defined number of ingredients - there are only three of them, so the fees are called "triad". Each of the components of the composition should have a pungent, spicy or bitter taste.
Russian troichetka number 1
The versatility of the collection for the treatment of various types of helminthiasis is due to its components: the herb of bitter wormwood (acts on tape parasites and nematodes), tansy flowers (acts on ascaris and pinworms), cloves (destroys eggs and larvae of helminths).
- Cloves - 2 parts;
- Wormwood - 1 part;
- Tansy inflorescences - 4 parts.
To prepare a remedy, pour 400 ml of boiling water (2 cups) 2 tbsp. l. dry herbs, insist in a thermos or wrap with a warm cloth. Reception of the triad - 3 tbsp. l. funds half an hour before meals. It is advisable to schedule one dose of the drug for the time from midnight to 3 am - the time of the greatest activity of parasites. The bitter taste does not need to be consumed or washed down.
You can replace the preparation of the decoction with the intake of dry powder of ground herbs.
- On the first day - 1 tsp. mixture (without a slide) 30 minutes before breakfast, wash down with 100 ml of water.
- On the second day - the same portion twice a day, morning and evening.
- On the third day - the same portion three times a day half an hour before meals.
- Until the end of the week - according to the scheme of the third day.
- Until the end of the month - according to the scheme of the first day.
The deworming course is repeated six months later.
Russian troichetka number 2
Phyto-collection was created by Dr. med. VA Ivanchenko, is considered a safer remedy than the above composition. At the same time, the composition of the herbal remedy does not lose its effectiveness.
- Calendula flowers - 3 parts;
- Caraway seeds - 1.5 parts;
- Calamus root - 1.5 parts.
A mixture of crushed components of the collection is taken according to the scheme of the triad No. The only change is that a three-time application of the collection lasts for 2 weeks, then this scheme is limited to a single application for a week. A single dose lasts for 2.5 months.
Attention! To prevent re-infection, all family members of the patient must undergo preventive treatment.
It is imperative to observe thorough hygienic measures during and after treatment: washing hands before eating and after using the toilet, thoroughly removing traces of earth on vegetables, herbs, and fruits. When diagnosing helminthiasis, treatment should be started immediately.
The author of the article: Sokolova Nina Vladimirovna | Phytotherapist
Spots on the body and legs: types, causes of appearanceThe skin is the largest and most important organ in the human body. It not only protects the body from the damaging effects of the environment, but also signals an internal trouble one of the first
Evalar BIO tea for cleansing the bodyNot so long ago the well-known company "Evalar Bio" presented new herbal preparations. All of them have different effects, but they should not be considered as a substitute for regular tea. These fees refer to biologically active substances and have a certain effect on the body
Treatment of parasites in the human bodyTreatment of parasites in the human body is carried out with the help of anthelmintic drugs. There are drugs that have a wide spectrum of action, but there are also those that have a detrimental effect only on certain worms
How to get rid of parasites?How to get rid of parasites? Various methods are used against helminthiasis: traditional means of conservative medicine, folk recipes. Here we will tell you about the most effective and safest ways to treat parasitic infestations
11 best foods to cleanse your bodyIn order to cleanse the body qualitatively, there is no need to take medications or special supplements. This can be done with the help of ordinary food products that are at hand for every person.The body becomes polluted due to various circumstances