2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
How to lose weight at least 5 kg in a week?
A weekly diet is a great solution to mild excess weight. Scientists have proven that it is this period that the body needs in order to most clearly feel the positive effect of experiments with weight loss. At first glance, this is a short period of time, however, from a psychological point of view, it is of sufficient importance and allows you to confidently count on a noticeable result.
There is no need to pre-tune yourself for a half-starved existence. In addition to monotonous diets, a large selection includes meal plans that allow you to lose extra pounds in a week and at the same time eat hearty and varied meals. Different diets, depending on their complexity and focus, allow you to lose from 3 to 10 kg of excess weight in seven days. The success of the event largely depends on the choice of a specific dietary diet that will be comfortable for you and will be feasible. For the sake of losing weight, you will not have to radically change your lifestyle and perform strong-willed feats.
- Weekly weight loss price
- The five most popular weekly diets
- Fast Estonian Diet
- Hearty egg diet
- Healthy food without suppers - 5 kg per week down!
- Other ways to lose weight without suffering
Weekly weight loss price
In order for your attempts to lose weight in a week to be successful, you should carefully consider the choice of diet, then it will give the desired result for you. The indicator of effectiveness lies not only in the kilograms that you lose, but also in the ability to maintain the result obtained and at the same time not harm the quality of life and health.
When the body is faced with time-limited conditions, the main emphasis is on the daily diet. Any other good undertakings, such as changing the daily routine, a positive attitude and increasing physical activity, with all the desire, will not have time to give visible results in such a short time.
There are three methods that give clear results for those wishing to carry out a weekly diet:
- A sharp restriction on calorie intake (a "hungry" diet wears out the body and assumes the absence of physical activity);
- A mono-diet, involving the use of one product with certain properties in the menu (monotony affects the psychology of the process in different ways - someone can absorb buckwheat with kefir without disgust as a medicine for extra pounds, and someone is burdened by the monotony);
A diet based on protein nutrition, affecting chemical processes and correcting metabolism (famous for maintaining the result for a long time due to the absence of the risk of losing muscle mass, unlike express diets)
Some people believe that a lean and monotonous diet helps to achieve the best results in weight loss. But this is not as close to the truth as we would like. A week is too long for strict dietary restrictions, the health risk in this case outweighs the value of the result.
For many of these diets, there is a sad “plateau” tendency, when the first couple of days there is a vigorous start, but then suddenly the weight loss stops, because under conditions of restrictions, the body turns on emergency mode and slows down energy expenditure. This leads to the fact that the weight is not really lost, and the forces leave the body, which begins to feel like in a lethargic dream.
Wanting to lose the maximum number of kilograms in the shortest possible time, try to choose the lesser of evils, soberly assess all the risks and limits of the body's capabilities. A short diet with good results can be a great motivation for follow-up weight loss activities. But you should always remember that after "hungry" diets, the previous weight returns quickly enough. For this reason, after a week of fasting for the sake of a slim figure and beauty, it is important to continue to refrain from gluttony in the future.
An adequate assessment of your health will also not hurt. It is not recommended to lose weight on your own if the excess weight exceeds 30 kg, in this case, multidimensional support of doctors is needed. Be sure to ask your doctor for advice before drastically reducing the energy value of the diet or switching to a mono diet.
The five most popular weekly diets
- Japanese diet. Allows you to lose from 4 to 7 kg. The essence of the diet lies in the almost complete absence of carbohydrates, and meals are scheduled strictly according to hours and grams.
- Kefir diet. Allows you to lose from 3 to 5 kg in a week. The menu includes kefir and several other permitted products.
Buckwheat diet. Gives a record result - up to 1 kg per day. The Russians are very fond of this very useful cereal, however, for the diet menu, buckwheat is not boiled in the usual way, but steamed in boiling water without salt. The taste of such cereal is no different from boiled buckwheat, and it is good because it retains almost all of its useful properties.
- Juice mono-diet. This diet (jusing) is adored by fashion models because it works flawlessly in the shortest possible time. However, eating exclusively with juices causes enormous harm to the body, and one week is too long and extreme for such a diet. It should be taken into service only in an extreme case. At the first sign of discomfort in the body, the diet must be interrupted in order to maintain health. For fruit lovers, a much more gentle and balanced diet of grapefruit is suitable.
- Unloading diet from a nutritionist from Russia Margarita Koroleva. This diet includes a daily meal plan that includes 2.5 liters of plain water, 1 liter of low-fat kefir, 100 g of cottage cheese, 400 grams of chicken, 1 potato and a couple of cucumbers, eaten evenly at regular intervals. A week on such a diet allows you to lose 2-3 kg in a gentle mode.
Fast Estonian Diet
Losing 5 kg in just one week is possible with the Estonian diet, which involves the implementation of a very intricate meal plan, in fact, consisting of several mono-diets. For all seven days, salt and sugar, as well as seasonings and sauces are prohibited. At this time, it is recommended not to drink coffee and tea, but to do with plain water without gas, which requires at least 1.5 liters per day. The amount of food indicated in the menu is distributed evenly from morning to evening.
- 1st day. 6 pcs. boiled eggs.
- 2nd day. 1 kg of fat-free cottage cheese.
- 3rd day. 300 g of steamed or boiled chicken fillet.
- 4th day. Rice soup: 100 g of cereals, boiled in 1 liter of water.
- 5th day. 6 pcs. boiled potatoes in their uniforms.
- 6th day. 1 kg of apples.
- 7th day. 1.5 liters of kefir.
Hearty egg diet
Do not be confused by the word "satisfying", since the egg diet gives good results: from 3 to 10 kg per week (the result directly depends on the individual characteristics of metabolism and initial weight). The effect of a weekly egg diet is based on the benefits of biotin, which helps to accelerate lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, levels blood sugar levels. Biotin is of great importance in the diet for diabetics and people in pre-diabetic conditions.
If you need to quickly lose weight, a diet on eggs is preferable, since this product saturates the body well. Eggs are digested slowly, so you don't have to worry about hunger. It is very useful to add grapefruit to the egg menu, which contains a special flavonoid naringenin, which regulates insulin secretion and allows you to keep appetite under control.
During the entire period of the diet, you should not eat salt and sugar, sauces from the store and other ready-made spices, juices, soda and bread. You need to drink at least 1.5 liters of plain water per day.
- 1st day. For breakfast: grapefruit, a couple of eggs, coffee without milk and sugar. For lunch: tomato, a couple of eggs, herbal tea. For dinner: vinaigrette without oil from beets, potatoes and carrots, a couple of eggs, grapefruit and tea without sugar.
2nd day. For breakfast: grapefruit, a couple of eggs, coffee without milk and sugar. For lunch: grapefruit and a couple of eggs. For dinner: 150 g of lean boiled meat, a couple of eggs and a green salad.
- 3rd day. For breakfast: grapefruit, a couple of eggs, coffee without milk and sugar. For lunch: spinach, a couple of eggs and sugar-free tea. For dinner: vinaigrette without oil, a couple of eggs, herbal tea and 100 g of low-fat cottage cheese.
- 4th day. For breakfast: grapefruit, a couple of eggs, coffee without milk and sugar. For lunch: spinach, a couple of eggs and black coffee. For dinner: vinaigrette without oil, 150 g of sea fish, a couple of eggs and tea.
- 5th day. For breakfast: grapefruit, a couple of eggs, coffee without milk and sugar. For lunch: spinach, a couple of eggs and black coffee. For dinner: cabbage salad, 150 g of sea fish, tea or black coffee.
- 6th day. For breakfast: grapefruit, a couple of eggs, coffee without milk and sugar. For lunch: fruit salad (any fruit at will). For dinner: 150 g of boiled lean meat, a couple of eggs, a salad of celery, cucumber and tomato, herbal tea.
- 7th day. For breakfast: grapefruit, a couple of eggs, coffee without milk and sugar. For lunch: cold boiled chicken, a couple of eggs, grapefruit and tomato. For dinner: 150 g of cold boiled chicken, a couple of eggs, a salad of cabbage, carrots and tomatoes, black unsweetened coffee.
During the egg diet, it is advisable to drink mineral alkaline water so that the acid contained in the grapefruit is neutralized.
This type of menu is classified as "chemical" due to the lower carbohydrate content and the increased protein content. The good thing about the egg diet is that in the process of losing weight, a person does not lose their protein reserves. By reducing the level of available "fuel" in the form of carbohydrates, the body begins to use up fat stores.
Find out more: benefits and uses of grapefruit for weight loss and facial skin
Healthy food without suppers - 5 kg per week down
As you may have guessed, the following diet is based on the principles of healthy eating, and its main weapon is the lack of dinner. The last meal is taken no later than 18:00. A positive side effect of this diet is getting to bed early without hanging out empty and unhealthy in front of a computer or TV.
In general, it is not recommended to abruptly disrupt the usual daily routine. In addition, you need to strictly adhere to the list of products for the day and not change it according to your own will and mood.
It is very important not to consume salt and sugar throughout the week, alcohol should be completely excluded. Fruits on the menu do not need to be eaten at the main meal, it is advisable to eat them half an hour before a meal, or 30 minutes later. In addition, every day you need to drink a large amount of regular non-carbonated water.
- 1st day. For breakfast: 50 g of steamed fish, salad leaves with a little olive oil, a full glass of 1% kefir. For lunch: a couple of slices of coarse bread, a boiled egg, 90 g of chicken or turkey.
- 2nd day. For breakfast: 80 g of boiled veal, 1 boiled potato, celery without limits, boiled carrots and green tea without sugar. For lunch: 100 g of low-fat cottage cheese, a glass of low-fat yogurt, 5 dates and oatmeal boiled in water.
- 3rd day. For breakfast: 3 loaves of bread, 50 g of boiled chicken breast and a full glass of chicken broth without salt. For lunch: 50 g of boiled veal, a couple of slices of rye bread, orange, unlimited spinach and an apple.
- 4th day. For breakfast: a glass of 1% kefir, boiled buckwheat, tomatoes with olive oil. For lunch: a glass of fresh citrus juice, boiled rice, 100 g of cottage cheese with prunes, kiwi and grapefruit.
- 5th day. For breakfast: boiled egg, 60 g of boiled beef, a couple of sweet bell peppers and one cucumber. For lunch: one boiled potato, boiled chicken breast, a couple of walnuts, 3 pcs. dried apricots, orange and apple.
- 6th day. For breakfast: 100 g of steamed red fish, 100 ml of unsalted chicken broth, 3 tbsp. l. green peas, a slice of rye bread and green tea with honey (1 tsp). For lunch: tomatoes and lettuce, seasoned with sesame seeds and lemon juice, brown boiled rice; an hour later dessert: banana, kiwi, a glass of skim milk.
- 7th day. For breakfast: a plate of buckwheat with 60 g of boiled chicken breast, 2 tbsp. l. low-fat cottage cheese with bell pepper, black tea with 1 tsp. honey and dessert from a handful of raisins. For lunch: 100 grams of boiled beef with lentils, 125 grams of low-fat yogurt without additives, 30 grams of almonds.
Other ways to lose weight without suffering
Despite the fact that weight loss in a week is considered the "gold standard", there are many effective diets that give good results in terms that deviate from the standard both downward and upward. Here are some examples:
- An easy and satisfying pumpkin diet for 12 days. Relevant for autumn with a fresh crop of melons.
- Six Day 6 Petal Diet. It is a series of mono-diets. As an additional motivation, a flower is used, from which at the end of the next successful day a petal comes off with a sense of accomplishment.
- Curd diet carried out in two fasting days. It is a proven way to lose a few extra pounds.
- Chicken diet in three or standard seven days format. This mono diet is renowned for its effectiveness.
[Video] Dr. Berg - how to lose 5 kg?
The author of the article: Kuzmina Vera Valerievna | Endocrinologist, nutritionist
Alkaline diet: pros and consThe management of patients with various chronic pathologies made it possible to establish the relationship of most diseases with the level of acidity in the body. This became the basis for a simple but effective diet called alkaline
How protein for breakfast helps you lose weight: 5 factsLosing weight without protein is impossible. It must be included in the nutritional system of a person seeking to lose weight. Numerous studies show that eating protein allows you to better control your appetite and prevent overeating, so it's a great habit to include high-protein foods in your daily breakfast
How coconut oil can get rid of your belly and help you lose weightCoconut oil is an ideal food from a culinary point of view, the safest fat from a nutritional point of view. It features a unique blend of saturated fatty acids and antioxidants that can have powerful effects on overall metabolism
How to lose weight at home without dieting?Many people who are overweight are wondering about the possibility of losing weight without dieting. In fact, losing extra pounds without dieting is quite possible. Moreover, if you follow a well-designed algorithm of actions, in which there are no exhausting workouts and strict restrictions in the menu, then you can not only put your figure in order, but also fix the achieved result for a long time
Dairy diet for weight lossDairy aficionados can try the weight loss diet of the same name. Milk is rich in vitamins, calcium and minerals. Just one liter of this healthy and tasty drink fills the body with easily digestible protein in the amount of the daily requirement