2023 Author: Philip Bishop | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:54
Diet for weight loss of the abdomen, sides and waist
Despite the fact that obesity is a real scourge of our time, the vast majority of people still do not have such serious problems with being overweight. Most often, they simply have unwanted centimeters in the waist area and fat deposits on the sides. Nevertheless, it is possible and necessary to fight for an ideal figure.
- Causes of belly and flank fat
- Basic principles of losing weight on the abdomen and sides
- Prohibited and permitted products
- Balanced menu for the week
- Types of diets for weight loss of the abdomen and sides
- Secrets of a thin waist
- Exercises at home for weight loss of the sides and abdomen
- How to remove a man's belly?
- How to properly swing abs for weight loss belly?
Causes of belly and flank fat
The reasons for the formation of fatty deposits on the abdomen and sides can be very diverse:
Constant stress that often leads to overeating.
- Eating foods that are high in calories and rich in simple carbohydrates. Each piece of cake or bun will not be long in coming and will be deposited in the waist and sides. It is not necessary to completely abandon sweets; they need to be replaced with less high-calorie and more useful marshmallows, marmalade, and dark chocolate. Moreover, even these desserts must be consumed before lunch.
- Sedentary lifestyle. The work of most people forces them to sit for 8-9 hours a day, which is most negatively reflected in the figure. To avoid an increase in waist size, you need to play sports, jog, and move more.
- Hormonal imbalances also sometimes cause excess weight gain. In this case, it is necessary to consult a doctor and adjust not only the dietary pattern, but also the lifestyle in general.
Basic principles of losing weight on the abdomen and sides
To remove excess body fat from the waist and sides, you must adhere to the following principles:
- You should adjust your diet. It is necessary to minimize in the menu foods that have a high glycemic index and provoke hunger. Fresh vegetables and fruits should be present in large quantities on the table. You need to enter a new diet gradually, this will be a guarantee that excess weight will not come back due to a breakdown.
- You need to competently motivate yourself to lose weight. Each month you should set yourself a specific goal, for example, to lose 3 kg in 4 weeks. That is, after 3 months, the weight should be reduced by 9 kg, if necessary. Moreover, the goals should be real, since you will not be able to lose 20 kg per month, but you will definitely get upset and refuse to achieve such a transcendental goal.
You can try dieting. Preference should be given to simple weight loss techniques that allow you to get rid of extra pounds gradually. Aggressive diets make it possible to achieve quick results, but it will be unstable.
- You need to start going in for sports gradually, without forcing your body to overload. For example, the first runs should be short, otherwise nothing but pain in the knees will be achieved. And the desire to play sports will quickly disappear. Also, do not overestimate the cost of kilocalories during physical training and start overeating. The weight will not go away, and may even increase.
- Fat must be replaced by muscle mass. This will allow you to become a more self-confident person, increase your sex appeal for the opposite sex. However, you need to achieve your goals in stages: first burn fat, and then gain muscle mass. The body is not able to do everything at once.
You need to start working out the press after the fatty layer on the stomach begins to "hide" under the T-shirt. Every person has cubes, but most people have them under a thick layer of fat. Only proper nutrition will allow you to lose this fat and make your belly flat.
Prohibited and permitted products
You don't have to stick to strict diets to lose those extra pounds. You just need to understand the essence of proper nutrition, to know the basic principles of building a healthy diet. Some foods contribute to the accumulation of fat stores, while others, on the contrary, allow you to lose weight. In order for the menu to be as balanced as possible and not to be monotonous, products should be divided into low, medium and high-calorie ones, and also distinguished depending on how much protein, carbohydrates and fats they contain.
|What you can eat:||What you can't eat:|
Balanced menu for the week
|Days of the week||Meal time||Name of dishes|
|Breakfast||Natural yogurt, apple, loaf with tomatoes|
|Dinner||Small wholemeal loaf, mixed salad, skinned chicken leg|
|Dinner||Stewed cauliflower, baked apple, currant spoon|
A little jam, a loaf of bread, 25 grams of mushrooms, a grilled low-calorie sausage
|Dinner||Salad, dry lean soup, 50 grams of homemade cheese|
|Dinner||Beans, broccoli, zucchini, white fish, jacket potatoes|
|Breakfast||A couple of loaves, a few soft-boiled eggs|
|Dinner||Mixed salad, small piece of melon, some beans|
|Dinner||Any dish low in calories, green beans, baked tomatoes|
|Breakfast||Bread toast with bran, tomato, homemade cheese|
|Dinner||Bun salad, lean ham, apple|
|Dinner||Plain and cauliflower, a small orange, mashed with skim milk, lamb chop|
Bran cereal, small banana
|Dinner||Mixed salad, pear, shrimps|
|Dinner||Fish sticks, green peas, boiled beans|
|Breakfast||Melon and natural yoghurt|
|Dinner||Lean steak, orange, or pear|
|Dinner||Boiled chicken meat, spaghetti with tomato sauce, fruit|
|Breakfast||Some natural yoghurt, salad made from fruit|
|Dinner||Cabbage salad, a little kiwi, lean meat|
|Dinner||Chicken breast, tomato, lightly fried onions, green peppers, celery.|
Types of diets for weight loss of the abdomen and sides
There are many types of diets that allow you to remove fat from the abdomen and sides. Fast diets are aimed at accelerating fat burning, while the calorie content of the daily diet should not exceed 1500 kcal. Fast diets last no more than 14 days, and the results can be evaluated almost from the first days.
The fastest diets are those that allow you to lose 4 kg of excess weight in 3 days. However, it is strictly forbidden to practice them more often than once every 60 days.
There are such types of rigid diets as BUCH, vegetarian, low carbohydrate, kefir, buckwheat, apple, fruit and vegetable, protein and carbohydrate.
The main provisions of the kefir diet:
- Kefir diet is based on the principle of fractional nutrition. Due to frequent snacks in small portions, the stomach begins to decrease in size. It happens painlessly for a person.
- It is easy to transfer a kefir diet, since the body will receive fats and proteins, but it is practically impossible to "get" carbohydrates from kefir.
Weight goes away quickly, in parallel, the intestines are cleansed. The place that was previously occupied by toxins and the remnants of undigested food, after the end of the kefir diet, will be occupied by beneficial bacteria.
- The kefir diet has very few contraindications. Therefore, it is available to most people.
Three-day kefir diet. A three-day diet will allow you to get rid of 4-5 kg of excess weight, and will also make it possible to regulate the work of the digestive system, in particular, the intestines. The diet involves the consumption of kefir and fresh fruits (exception: bananas and grapes). You need to eat at least 5 times a day.
The menu for 3 days should look like this:
- The first day: you need to drink only kefir, as much as you want.
- The second day: you need to eat only fruits, as much as you want. Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of clean water.
- The third day: you need to drink only kefir, there are no restrictions on the volume of the drink you drink.
Contraindications to the kefir diet are as follows:
- Any diseases of the digestive system: peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, gastritis, esophagitis, etc.
- Teenage years.
Read more: Kefir diet
The keto diet
Ketosis is the breakdown of fat cells to produce energy. It is from this term that the name of the "Keto" diet comes. The process of losing weight starts on the condition that the body experiences a lack of carbohydrates from food. He needs carbohydrates to maintain vital activity, therefore, with their limited intake, the body signals the liver to begin synthesizing ketonic acids, which destroy fat cells.
The keto diet menu for 1 day suggests the following ratio of fats, proteins and carbohydrates:
- Fat - 25%.
- Protein - 70%.
- Carbohydrates - 5%.
This is an indicative menu that allows you to distribute the amount of fat, protein and carbohydrates obtained from food throughout the day. You can create an individual diet for a week, based on your own preferences.
Recommendation: you should not focus on complex dishes during the diet. Their calorie content is quite problematic to calculate, and in a keto diet this is of no small importance.
- All baked goods.
- Any confectionery.
- Sugar and sugary drinks.
- Bakery products.
- Bananas and grapes.
- Poultry, beef, pork, veal, rabbit.
- Fish: salmon, salmon, tuna, herring.
- Quail and chicken eggs.
- Seafood: mussels, crab meat, squid, shrimp.
- Vegetable and butter oils.
The following products are subject to partial restriction:
- Fermented milk drinks.
- Vegetables with a lot of starch: sweet green peas, beans, beans;
- Fruits that contain a lot of sugar: pears, apricots, oranges.
Contraindications to the keto diet:
- Inflammation of the pancreas.
- Diseases of the gallbladder.
- Hepatic and renal failure.
- Disturbances in the absorption of fats.
- Gastric bypass surgery.
- The presence of a tumor in the peritoneal cavity.
- Intestinal motility disorders.
- Carrying a baby and lactation.
Read more: The Keto Diet
The BUCH diet is a protein-carbohydrate alternation, one of the varieties of a low-carbohydrate diet. During the BUCH diet, you need to alternate protein days with carbohydrate ones, changing their amount.
The BUCH diet should not be followed by people who have liver and kidney disorders, bulimia or anorexia. BUCH is ideal for people who want to lose only 2-5 kg of excess weight, as well as for athletes who want to undergo body drying.
When the excess weight exceeds the 10 kg mark, then the process of losing weight should not begin with the BUCH diet, but with the transition to proper nutrition.
The BEACH diet can last 4-30 days. It all depends on what kind of weight a person wants to lose. An important condition: the number of days on the diet must be even.
The most popular is the following BUCH diet scheme:
- Day 1 and day 2: eat protein foods, reduce carbohydrate foods to a minimum.
- Day 3: eat carbohydrate foods.
- Day 4: Eat food that contains the same amount of protein and carbohydrates.
|1 protein day||Boiled egg, vegetable salad with linseed oil dressing, unsweetened tea.||Cinnamon curd.||Stewed chicken fillet, stewed vegetables.||Baked fish.|
|2 protein day||Omelet (2 eggs), tea without sugar.||Kefir.||Steamed fish, vegetables.||Chicken fillet, vegetables.|
|3 carbohydrate day||Oatmeal, tea.||Banana.||Pasta.||Rice, vegetables, steamed.|
|4 balance of proteins and carbohydrates||Oatmeal.||Cottage cheese and bread.||Rice, chicken breast.||Vegetables, fish, dried fruits.|
|5 protein day||Cottage cheese with raisins.||Ryazhenka.||Fish, vegetable salad.||Steamed chicken breast.|
|6 protein day||Boiled egg, tea, vegetables.||Cheese, bread.||Rice, stewed vegetables.||Baked fish.|
During protein days, you need to eat foods that contain a sufficient amount of protein.
The emphasis is on meat, fish and eggs. 100 g of food contains the following amount of protein:
- Boiled chicken breast: 29.8
- Boiled low fat beef: 25.8
- Beef liver: 17.2.
- Turkey: 21.3.
- Boiled squid: 30.
- Shrimp: 19.
- Curd: 18.
- Egg: 12.5.
- Red caviar: 31.6.
- Halibut: 19.
- Tuna: 22.8.
During carbohydrate days, you should eat foods that are rich in complex carbohydrates.
100 g of food contains the following amount of carbohydrates:
- Manka: 73.
- Oatmeal: 64.8
- Barley: 74.1.
- Rice: 75.9.
- Pasta: 69.9
- Apricot: 10.2.
- Pineapple: 11.7
- Grapes: 17.3
- Bananas: 22.4
- Carrots: 7.2.
- Garnet: 11.3.
- Beets: 11.
- Boiled beans: 21.
Contraindications to the BUCH diet:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Diseases of the liver and kidneys.
- Elderly, adolescent and children's age.
Read more: BUCH diet
Secrets of a thin waist
To have a slim waist, you need to know some secrets:
- You should drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Moreover, it must be clean, unboiled and without gases. Drinking a glass of water every morning before your first meal is helpful. Water washes the stomach and intestines, prepares the digestive organs for work, and reduces hunger.
- The skin in those places where there are excess fat stores must be moisturized. To do this, apply a cream to it. This will prevent the appearance of stretch marks on the abdomen and sides after losing weight. After a bath or shower, massage should be done using a moisturizer or a cream with a lifting effect.
- Wraps fight well with belly fat. For this purpose, you can use honey, mustard, coffee, seaweed, salt. In addition to fighting extra pounds, these procedures can improve the condition of the skin.
- We must not forget about physical activity. If you supplement your diet with workouts in the pool, in the gym or going to the dance floor, then you will be able to lose weight much faster. Also, do not forget about physical activity during the day. For example, instead of taking the elevator, it's best to walk up the stairs with your feet.
- Massage has proven itself in the fight against excess fat. You can do it yourself, using special products and creams for this purpose. Fat from the belly and sides will go away very quickly.
Exercises at home for weight loss of the sides and abdomen
There are easy, but very effective exercises that allow you to quickly remove fat from the sides and abdomen.
The first results can be seen after a week:
- Slopes. You need to stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, hands behind your head. Then they slowly bend down, trying to touch the left knee with their right elbow, after which they straighten and bend over again, but they already pull the left elbow to the right knee. In this case, the back should be flat.
- Body turns. Legs are placed shoulder-width apart, hands are wound behind the head, fingers interlocked. They make turns in different directions, keeping the back straight.
- Raising the legs. Lie on your back, legs and arms remain straight. Raise your legs up to form a right angle. The abdominal muscles should remain tense at all times.
- Tilts in different directions. Legs are placed shoulder-width apart, hands are removed behind the head. The back is kept straight, tilts are performed in different directions.
- Mill. You need to bend so that the legs and body form an angle of 90 ° C. In this position, they begin to vigorously rotate with straight arms.
- Plank. You need to lie on your stomach, and then rise on your elbows and on your toes. In this position, you need to stand as long as possible. The abdominal muscles must be constantly tense. You need to stand in the bar as long as you have enough strength.
- Scissors. You need to sit on the floor, focus on the hands behind your back. Legs are lifted up and cross swings. The press should remain tense all the time.
How to remove a man's belly?
To remove the belly, men need to adhere to the following recommendations:
- Switch to proper nutrition, exclude foods with a high glycemic index, enrich the diet with fresh vegetables and fruits. This will allow you to quickly return to normal weight and flatten your stomach. For men, the process of losing weight should not begin with shock sports, but with a well-built menu.
- You need to properly motivate yourself by setting a very specific goal for yourself, which will not be difficult to achieve.
- The diet should be simple. It is for men that simple diets are more effective than for women. You can quickly get rid of extra pounds by adhering to a Mediterranean or kefir diet. Moreover, the results will be noticeable from the first days, even without additional sports.
- Entering sports should be smooth. You should not start with vigorous training. The muscles must adapt gradually. You should not waste your own energy on performing meaningless exercises, since they absolutely do not affect the size of the abdomen.
- Fat must be replaced by muscle to increase testosterone levels in the blood. This hormone has a positive effect on the fat burning process, as well as enhances potency and supports the sexual energy of a man.
- Exercises for the press should be started when the fatty layer on the abdomen is reduced. Every man has cubes, but many have them hidden behind a layer of fat. Therefore, you must first get rid of it with the help of proper nutrition, and then begin to work out the abdominal muscles with high quality.
For most people, especially men, it is the high calorie content of food that is the reason for the growth of the abdomen. Therefore, it is possible to remove body fat only with the help of proper nutrition.
Carbohydrate-free diet for men. A carbohydrate-free diet for men does not imply a complete rejection of carbohydrates, as this will harm the process of digesting food, and also provoke metabolic disorders. They just need to be cut to 50-80 g per day. As a result, you will be able to lose fat without harm to your health.
An equally important condition is the correct choice of sources of carbohydrate food. Priority should be given to foods with a low glycemic index.
Products of a carbohydrate-free diet. During a carbohydrate-free diet, you need to base your diet on dairy and meat products, this includes not only meat, but also fish, eggs, and cheese. Healthy fats are also important, sources of which are olive oil, avocados, nuts. Be sure to eat green beans, broccoli, lettuce.
You can also eat legumes, including beans and lentils, buckwheat, and quinoa. But you cannot eat more than 60 g of these products per day. In the morning, during breakfast, you can eat 2 small fruits.
Whey protein can only be drunk for a specific purpose, after consulting a specialist.
Menu for 1 day. The menu, which will be presented below, is designed for a man with a height of 175-180 cm, whose weight is 80-85 kg. Moreover, the percentage of fat in his body is approximately 20-25%. This is a very important indicator that is necessary for drawing up the correct diet, namely, for calculating the daily amount of kilocalories.
Such a man should not consume more than 2,400 kcal per day, and in order to start losing weight, he needs a diet with a total calorie content of 2,000 kcal. The amount of fat - no more than 100 g (up to 1000 kcal), the amount of carbohydrates - no more than 80 g (up to 320 kcal), the amount of proteins - no more than 160 g (up to 640 kcal).
The menu looks like this:
- Fried eggs from 3 eggs with cheese or bacon and milk (420 kcal, B - 24 g, Y - 2 g, F - 35 g).
- Apple, protein shake (200 g, U - 20 g, B - 24 g, F - 2 g).
- Fried chicken breast 200 g (350 kcal, F - 15 g, U - 1 g, B - 60 g).
- 60 g lentils (212 kcal, F - 0 g, B - 15 g, U - 36 g).
- 10 g of olive oil (90 kcal, F - 10 g).
- Protein cocktail (120 kcal, F - 1 g, B - 24 g, U - 2 g).
- 30 g of almonds (170 kcal, Y - 6 g, F - 15 g, B - 6 g).
- 150 g salmon (220 kcal, F - 9 g, U - 0 g, B - 32 g).
- 150 g green beans (50 kcal, B - 3 g, F - 0 g, U - 10 g).
- 10 g of olive oil (90 kcal, F - 10 g).
Thus, a person consumes 1960 kcal per day, F - 100 g, B - 185 g, U - 80 g.
Hormonal imbalance in men. Hormonal imbalance in men rarely causes obesity. Only a few have genetics that contribute to weight gain. Even less common are metabolic disorders due to insufficient intake of iodine from food. Therefore, the "root" of the problem of excess weight, most likely, should be sought in improper diet and lack of physical activity.
How to properly swing abs for weight loss belly?
To get rid of belly fat, you need to completely stop eating fast food and high-calorie foods. With regard to physical activity, it is necessary to focus on basic exercises and cardio training.
Basic exercises, and especially the deadlift, not only help pump the abs, but also develop all the muscles in the body. These exercises are aimed at working out the abdominal muscles, but it will not be possible to create a beautiful relief with their help. Purposeful pumping of the press is required.
At home, you can use the P90X Ab Ripper program. You need to do at least 3 times a week, but only on days when there is no strength training. After all the muscles have been pumped up, you can add load to the legs using a 4 kg weight.
[Video] Dr. Berg - How to Lose Belly Fat? Why is fat deposited?
The author of the article: Kuzmina Vera Valerievna | Endocrinologist, nutritionist
Bathroom in black and white. Designer tips for the interior of a black and white bathroom, how to choose the right furniture and arrange lighting in a stylish and elegant way
What are the pros and possible cons can be found when using a semi-dry floor screed, the requirement to comply with the technology of the floor screed device, the ability to avoid disadvantages
Alkaline diet: pros and consThe management of patients with various chronic pathologies made it possible to establish the relationship of most diseases with the level of acidity in the body. This became the basis for a simple but effective diet called alkaline
Diet PP: principles, menus, prosWhat is the PP diet? This is, first of all, the abbreviation "proper nutrition". With the help of such a diet, you can regulate metabolic processes in the body, which will allow it to independently begin to get rid of fat deposits, as well as toxins
Chicken diet: pros and consA chicken diet is considered one of the easiest and most affordable ways to lose weight. It is great for those people who cannot imagine their daily diet without meat products. The protein found in chicken is complete